Start typing and hit Enter
BUZZRACK E-SCORPION H1 / H2 (E-BIKE)
E-SCORPION H1 / H2 (E-BIKE)
- The E-Scorpion is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion 2 should be able to accommodate it.
- Passes the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- A built-in transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won’t even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it’s much easier to maneuver.
- 2 different loading ramps are available separately.
- Weight: H1: 14.8kg (33lbs) / H2: 19.5kg (43lbs).
- Max number of bikes: H1: 1 Bikes / H2: 2 Bikes.
- Max weight per bike: 30kg (66lbs).
- Max load capacity:H1: 30kg (66lbs) / H2: 60kg (132lbs).
- Max tire size: 4".
- Fits 2" hitch only.
- Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86cm.
(measured from the center of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
- Weight: H1: 14.8kg (33lbs) H2: 19.5kg (43lbs).
- Tilting: Yes.
- Bike carrier to tow ball lock: Yes.
- Bike carrier to bike lock: Yes.
Delivered Assembled to Lower Mainland Vancouver customers